After studying the module content and suggested resources.
- Argue about intersubjectivity in social policies and its influence on the new role of the social worker as an agent of change.
- You must present your writing double-spaced, in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier New font, with a font size of 12.
- Include an Introduction, Development of the topic, Arguments for and against, and a Conclusion.
- Pay attention to grammar rules (spelling and syntax).
- When citing the work of other authors, including citations and references, use APA style to respect their intellectual property and avoid plagiarism.