https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png admin2022-09-28 09:59:072022-09-28 09:59:07rebuttals and refutations 1
rebuttals and refutations 1
Anticipating readers’ objections is one way to determine what other sections to include and support in your paper. Practice writing a counterargument that applies the Toulmin model. Incorporate one of the new sources you have gathered to present your opposition’s point. Strive for at least 5 developed sentences. Cite your source in APA format.
- Grounds / 1st Counterargument (your opposition’s point)
- Backing (establish credibility of the source)
- Warrant (evidence)
- Possible concession / conclusion
Answer the following prompts:
- How were you able to remain objective while presenting the opponent’s point of view?
- What challenges did you face obtaining evidence to back up the assertion?
- Which conciliatory approach did you apply and why?
- How was it effective?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!