Resource: Victims’ compensation websites in your stateandtheNational Center for Victims of Crime website (http://www.ncvc.org)
Resource: research the following
· U.S. Patriot Act
· The Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003
· Homeland Security Act of 2002
· Future directions of crime fighting and it’s role in social policy implication
· The potential for specific crime-fighting methodologies, such as using biometrics, implementing cybercrime spyware, or mandating DNA collection programs
· Evolving law enforcement and forensic technologies used to detect criminal activities
· Possible civil liberty or ethical violations as they relate to the evolving technologies you included in the paper
Discuss how the evolution of crime fighting may affect social policy from national and international perspectives.
Consider how the evolving technologies relate to national and international policymaking.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes major points from the paper. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate with each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
The PPT needs to be based off of the paper I am attaching