need the answers for below questions
1. Addressing privacy concerns requires developing more sophisticated methods of:
2. With a technology inventory in place, organizations can then perform a ________ between the technology that is currently available and that which is required.
3. Organizational citizenship behavior is defined as:
an employee’s willingness to go above and beyond the roles that he or she has been assigned.
expectations of professionalism defined from the top down and through all parts of the organization.
an employee’s willingness to maintain professional competence.
an employee’s willingness to deal with cultural diversity and the ability to cope with change.
4. ________ is an unwritten set of standards that governs not only how IT staff work and how IT staff are perceived, but also how the whole of IT is perceived by the rest of the organization and others outside it.
5. As an enterprise project, MM Corp’s Green project had:
7. Disruptive innovation can be devastating to an organization and is also often referred to as:
8. For data to be made meaningful, it must provide an integrated picture of interactions and be significantly easier to interpret and understand.
9. A classic profession is characterized by a systematic body of theory; recognized professional authority; community sanctions; a regulative code of ethics; and a culture of norms, values, and symbols.
10. Budgets are a means to link the long-term goals of the organization and their short-term execution through the allocation of resources to activities, but not a means to implement IT strategy.
For each type of information, strategies, processes, and ________ must be established to address each of the four life cycle stages.
12. One of the key tools in managing the technology inventory is a/an________ to classify technologies.
13. Organizational citizenship behavior includes such behaviors as:
14. New technologies are creating different types of information, opening up innovative channels of information delivery, and providing new ways of organizing and accessing information.
15. New technologies require learning and change.
16. Innovation comes about through market disruption as opposed to organizational change.
17. Business innovation infrequently involves experimentation.
18. The type of innovation that improves an existing product or enhances an existing service for an existing customer is known as:
19. IT strategic plans must also entertain external factors such as industry trends, the competitive landscape, and vendor strategies and offerings.
20. Which of the following affects how much money an organization spends on IT?
21. The four (4) components of work together to form a success collaboration include are people, program, processes, and platforms.
22. ________ invokes the notion of testing or trying something new.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!