In this assignment, imagine you work as an administrator in a hospital or healthcare organization. You are being considered for a promotion and are being asked to prepare a report for senior leadership that demonstrates your knowledge and interpretation of one of the above-mentioned healthcare laws.
To complete this report, do the following:
- Select a court case where one of these healthcare laws was violated.
- Write an analysis of the law and the selected case following the SESC formula: State, Explain, Support, and Conclude.
- Be sure also to address how organizational leadership in the selected court case could move forward to ensure that the health care law isn’t violated again in the future.
Your report should be at least five pages long and should include a title page and references, for a total of 7-8 pages.
Strayer Writing Standards
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The grading criteria for this report are as follows. It must include the elements listed below, so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the Course Guide to see how your work will be assessed:
- Analyze a court case where a health care law violation occurred.
- Analyze the health care law that was violated in the selected case.
- Evaluate the implications of the selected law on the health care system.
- Recommend how the hospital should protect against another violation.
- Support your thesis statement following the SESC formula (State, Explain, Support, and Conclude).
- Use at least three peer-reviewed articles less than five years old.
- Provide appropriate in-text citations and a reference section.
- Meet clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements.