business situation 7
Please read each part because they all have different topics and no plagiarism
I will upload a journal entry attachment so you can see how it should look it will be for a company called Mary wings and things for the dates of April 8, 9, and 11th.
For each day that you volunteer, create a new journal entry in which the first line is the day, date, and time period that you worked that day. Please put this information in bold font. Write a paragraph that describes the type of duties you carried out that day (what you did, who else was there, whether you were a part of a team or were working alone, etc.). Once each week, focus on one particular event or aspect of your work that week and describe why you found this particular task or event to be unusual or of special interest. In a 250-300-word entry, relate this aspect of your volunteer experience to some specific knowledge that you have previously gained in your coursework to this point.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
I will upload a document called Internal and External that you can use with this part
Refer back to the Week 2 company, Hoosier Media, Inc. Your consulting firm is now ready to present suggestions regarding the strategic plan of Hoosier Media, Inc.
In a 10- to 20-slide presentation with speaker notes, address the following which will be presented to the Director of Marketing:
- The best possible options for evaluating a strategic plan
- Corrective actions that should be taken to ensure company operations are correctly aligned with the strategic plan
Include the following in your presentation:
- How should the company measure organizational performance?
- How will the company examine what progress is being made toward the stated objectives?
- What criteria will be used when determining whether company objectives are measurable and verifiable?
- Based on your knowledge of the company, what changes should be made to reposition Hoosier Media competitively for the future?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!