For every section presented, you are expected to read at least two related peer reviewed journal articles and write two article review essays (500 -750 words each) related to your journal article readings. An example of a review essay is provided for your use as a “template”. It is important to provide a source citation for any information that is not the result of personal experience or research.
It is important that you follow the following format in writing your review essays (there is also an example located in Blackboard):
- Identify the article you are reviewing with APA citation;
- Describe the thesis of the article you are reviewing;
- Provide evidence from the article to support your thesis description;
- Provide your own thoughts and analysis on the thesis with external peer reviewed sources;
- Keep quotations from the article to a minimum; and,
- Make your essay 500-750 words in length.
Section 5: Two article reviews about Gender pay gap, better to be feared or loved in modern day management, or different kinds of power in the workforce (How to get power, use it, and keep it.)
Section 6: Two article reviews about Management by objectives (MBO), and/or systems theory of management.
Section 7: Two articles about preparing others to lead and manage, Organization development (OD) and making successful changes in an organization, or shifts from non-learning to learning organizations.