Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Testing of Hypothesis:
- What analytical tests could you perform? How do you confirm the sources for your information are reliable?
- What fraud risk inquiries are necessary? How could they be used to test your fraud hypothesis?
- What additional evidence-gathering procedures could you perform based on the response to inquiries? Support your response with examples.
- Analyze the financial information (Wayland_AP excel file) for anomalies and potential signs of fraud. What conclusions can you draw?
- What data analysis tools did you use? Why did you opt for these tools in particular?
- What online resources could you use to test the hypothesis, particularly related to the fraud suspect?